Welcome to the official website of the 8th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA2021). The conference will be held in Xiamen, Fujian, China, from 17-19 September, 2021!
With the fast developing of information age, researchers in different fields have begun to make studies on some new ideas and methods related to the information technology and applications. The ITA is an international forum, which can provide a fantastic platform for researchers, scholars as well as experts to showcase their research results in the fields of Information Technology and Applications.
The leading researchers, scholars and experts of the fields will be brought together to attend the international conference. We warmly welcome the prospective authors who are interested in the fields to submit their up-to-date and original research papers to the ITA 2021 Organizing Committee so as to share their valuable experience with the leading researchers, scholars as well as experts of the fields around the world.
Besides the meaningful academic conference, you can also get a chance to enjoy the beauty of Xiamen City. As Xiamen has been developing in an incredible speed, it has established a superb platform for researchers, scholars and experts to exchange their ideas on various academic topics. Besides, there is a great deal of tourist sites in the city, such as Kulangsu, Xiamen University, Xiamen Island Ring Boulevard, Xiamen Botanical Garden, and so on. Meanwhile, you can also taste many kinds of delicious foods here. It will be no wonder that you can have a pleasant trip in Xiamen.
All accepted papers will be published as a proceeding.
EDP: ITM Web of Conferences for publishing, and EI and CPCI for indexing.
会议收录的论文集将由EDP出版社旗下ITM Web of Conferences系列出版，并提交EI和CPCI检索。
1. Paper Submission Deadline: September 16th, 2021
2. All papers should be written in English and submitted via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Note:Please provide reliable contact information in the email text, including address, telephone, email etc.
4. All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length. If your paper exceeds 6 pages in length, you need to pay for the additional pages.
5. The paper will be accepted after peer-review by more than two reviewers.
6. At least one author of Evey paper need to attend the conference.
3. 请在截稿日期前将您论文的WORD和PDF两个版本提交至会议邮箱： email@example.com。
4. 投稿时，请在邮件主题中标明“投稿”字样，并在邮件正文里留下您的有效联系方式（包含：地址，电话，邮箱等） 。
All papers should be written in English and submitted via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length. Otherwise, if your paper exceeds 6 pages in length, you have to pay for the additional pages.
Authors can refer to the following guidelines to prepare their papers - Template of ITA2021
Call for papers
1.Information Theory and Information Systems
2.Information processing methods and techniques